Thursday, March 15, 2018

A Sappy Obligatory Post About My Baby

When I decided to start this blog it was going to be centered around me and the kids. My poor grammar, and poor spelling taken in stride. I truly appreciate everyone that has taken the time to read what I’ve written, and given me such sweet encouragement. I do not claim to be a writer, or any good at it, but damn I really do enjoy it. I always could express myself so much better with writing. Guess it makes me a good millennial because I love to text. (If only people texted back! Haha.. I kid.)

Ok, about my post today. This one may be long, because I’m gloating of my shinning star Ryan. From the moment he was born that kid has made my life into something crazy and wonderful. He is hilarious, and feel sorry for whatever girl comes his way because this momma is gunna wring her dry. No one will be good enough for this sweet little boy, and if anyone hurts my little boys heart...it is so game on. This last Friday he stayed with his uncle Pierce, and they had a fun boys night. I was so happy he got to get out of the house and look at some awesome cars at the roadster show. He made sure to take lots of pictures, and showed me his dream car, and the car he thought I would love. He always needs to know where I am, what I’m doing, who I’m talking to, what I’m talking about, you name it, if he is in ear shot, he needs to know what the beef is. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY. But I totally understand why. He is protective, and wants to protect his mommy. Even though that is so my job.

On Saturday he had some of his friends over and we took them to Grinkers Palace where we played arcade games, and had some pizza cake.
          


Sunday we did the jump creek adventure, Monday he went to school and Tuesday was the kiddos birthday. We hung out, went to my work and had lunch with one of my favorite people, went and played with animals at the humane society, and had all but one of his uncles (who couldn’t come only because he is sort of serving our country or some crazyness) come for dinner and more cake. 

                           



I think the best part was the amount of amazing cards that Ryan received from everyone. Espcially from my old work Lowes. The out pouring of love was so amazing, and I love you all so much for the smiles that you created for Ryan. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. But don’t take my word for it.
                        




No comments:

Post a Comment